Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun stuff!

Okay, here we go again with an underlined beginning!  Oh well....Last Friday we went to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo with my mom, sister, brother, Maizie, Megan, Hunter, and Hayden.  We had a very good time, the weather was beautiful and the zoo was busy!  I think that Milo liked the sea lions best of all, he probably would've watched them all day.
Milo wearing his "cool dude shades" while sitting on the brass orangutan.  
and sitting on the brass tortoise......
On Memorial Day we went to the Mishawaka Parade with the Striegel family.  Milo got a balloon at the parade and loved playing with it once we got home.  He would throw it up in the air, and since it still had some helium, it would hang in the air where Milo couldn't see it.  He was cracking us up while he was trying to find it.  I have a video of him playing with it and he threw it up one time and it stuck to the front door, out of his reach!  Of course, a few minutes after that the balloon popped and he still "talks" about it!  He tries to say "balloon" but usually just says, "pop" and then says "all gone" and "nap" (I then tell him that the balloon is taking an eternal nap, hee hee hee).  

This is Milo waving at a vehicle while sitting with Megan at the parade.  I hope he remains this interested in the parade for years to come!
We had our friends over on Saturday for a cook out and Milo was helping Daddy sweep the house.  He doesn't realize that you don't need to sweep carpet!  He left bristles all over the floor, so I had to go around after him and pick the up!  
I finally joined a group called "Mothers & More" and today was Milo and my first outing with them!  We went to a little kids gym called "Fun-n-Fitness" and of course I forgot my camera....Milo ran non-stop for the whole hour, playing on everything!  He went on the trampoline, balance beam, slides, and much more!  At the end of the session, Miss Barb rounds the kids up and puts stamps on their arms, Mickey Mouse on one arm, Minnie on the other!  He cracked me up because when he got up to walk towards me, he held his arms straight out in front of him, looking at the stamps.  

This is Milo showing me his Minnie stamp.  
A cute face while eating Pringles.  
Jesse went down to Carb Day in Indianapolis before the Indy 500.  He had a good time with his  dad, brother, Brooke (our sister-in-law), and our friend, Jeremy.  Jesse and Jeremy have a tendency to take hilarious, bizarre pictures, and this one is one of them!  I think that only Jesse, Jeremy, Erin, and I see the hilarity, but it's there!
Daddy pointing out vehicles to Milo during the parade.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: