Sunday, August 30, 2009

Milo's Blanket, Finally Finished!

Well, once I knew I was having a boy I started knitting him a blanket. Of course the closer the due date got, the less I wanted to knit. I'd been putting it off for a LONG time, and a few months ago I finally started working on it again. This week I told myself that once I finished reading "Breaking Dawn" (Twilight book) I wasn't allowed to read anything else until I finished the blanket. So, Saturday night, I finally finished it! Milo knew it was for him and he would tell me "warm" so that I would wrap it around him as I was working on it. The blanket was only 2 years, 1 week, and 1 day late!

This is the finished product!!!!


Silly Milo rolling around on the blanket when I laid it on the ground to take pictures of it.

Jesse and Milo playing cars. Jesse had bent over and made the cars go through his legs, so of course Milo had to do it, too! This is the closest I got to having them go under. Milo was having a blast!

A big accomplishment tonight-Milo went pee on the potty for the first time! Yeah! He started showing interest in sitting on the toilet Thursday night, so Friday we went and got him a potty seat (for the big toilet, he doesn't want to sit on the little toilet), and he sits on it 2 or 3 times a day and tonight was success!

Milo also has his own pet now, a goldfish named "Feesh". He keeps saying he wants to hold it, but I have to sadly tell him that he can't hold "Feesh", just look at it. He does try to help me carry the tank, though. "Feesh" spends the night in Milo's room in order to be protected from the cat, and spends the day in the living room. Good thing the rooms are on the same level!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment