Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick Update

Just thought I'd give a quick update on how things are going-GREAT in my opinion! Milo still LOVES Lena, and when his 3 year-old attitude isn't shining through, he's a great child.

Lena is still a very easy baby, for being 4 weeks old today! Where has the time gone??? She's awake more during the day and gets fussy when she is ready to go back to sleep. Usually as soon as you pick her up and put her on her side, she's out! At night she sleeps anywhere from 3-6 hours straight and randomly will be up for about an hour once through the night. When that happens, Jesse takes her downstairs and they watch ESPN. She's much better about sleeping in the pack-n-play, which puts me more at ease, I don't like when she's in bed with us.

That's it for now, I'll update sometime this week and put up some new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment