Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally an update!

We are enjoying the beautiful weather this week! Milo's favorite thing to do at the moment is get out his dump trucks and shovels and dig. He'll do that for an hour straight, it makes me smile!

Here are some new pictures:

I put Milo down for his nap today and after 15 minutes he told me he was done sleeping. I told him no, he stayed in there and played for a few more minutes, and then he started crying and saying, "ouch". I went in and he was sitting on the floor. He told me his curtain hurt him. I did my best not to laugh and told him he could come lay down with me on the couch. Needless to say, he passed out. I love the open mouth!!!!

Milo truly passed out after Fun-n-Fitness Monday night! He just looks so comfortable and peaceful.

Milo puts on his boots all by himself now (well not now that the temperature is in the 60's). As he went to leave for Fun-n-Fitness two weeks ago he put them on the wrong feet. It was just so cute that I had to take a close-up of them!

This is Milo all impressed with himself for putting on his boots.....a whole body picture.

This is the tunnel that Milo played with as a baby. He keeps getting it out of his closet to play with, apparently I need to hide it better. Anyway, he likes to lay in it and eat trail mix.

Here's a shock, Jesse's son crouching, looking at a motor for the river dam. He was enthralled with it! We had a great day at the park this day.

We were walking across the Saint Joseph River and I love what the wind did to Milo's hair. I finally cut his hair the following night, he was badly in need of a haircut.

Enjoy the rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment